Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My new blog

Hello Mamas! It's been a while since any of us have blogged. I know we're all so busy living life that it's often hard to write about it too.

As part of my new and exciting career path I have set up a new blog Not Just Another Cupcake. It is still very much a work in progress. It's a bit of a tongue in cheek wink toward all those mums who start cupcake businesses. As a "home creator" I'll be writing about crafts, food, style, parenting, health and gardening. Additionally, with the purchase of our new house I'll share the transformation as we renovate and make it our family home.

I have transferred a number of the posts I have written on this blog only to fill it out a little. I'll also post on this blog too as it's a nice open letter to my friends across the pond.

Mama N xx

2 comments:

  1. Well Cupcake,

    We're all rooting for ya! I like the term "home creator" - a definite step up from being married to the house. Can't wait to follow your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also excited to follow your new blog Mama N! I won't let myself get too sad (sniff, sniff). I hope the rest of us will keep our little blog running. It really is a nice open letter among dear friends.

    ReplyDelete